All Scripture is God-breathed, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
-2 Timothy 3:16
Jacksonville Theological Seminary
• that the Holy Bible is the Word of the Living God; true, without error, immutable, steadfast, unchangeable, inspired by the Lord God Jehovah; and penned by Holy men of old as they were moved upon and directed by the Holy Spirit
• that the Godhead is eternal and consists of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit;
• man was created in God’s image, and because of man’s disobedience in Eden all men are sinners and justly deserve the condemnation of a just and Holy God;
• that Jesus Christ died for the sins of all men, and whosoever will call upon His name will be saved from eternal death;
• this salvation is a work of the grace of God;
• that the indwelling of God’s Holy Spirit accompanies salvation;
• that Jesus is returning again to take His own unto Himself;
• that marriage is ordained by God and is the union between one man and one woman;
• that human life is sacred and begins at conception.
Jacksonville Theological Seminary • Phone: (904) 786-5383 Fax: (904) 695-9742
Revelation Message Bible College • Phone: (904) 744-9773 Fax: (904) 695-9742
1709 St. Johns Bluff Road North • Jacksonville, FL 32225
JTS and RMBC are registered with the Commission for Independent Education of the Florida Department of Education as a Religious Institution.